Blacktown Boys High School logo

Blacktown Boys High School

Blacktown Boys High School

Partially Selective Boys High School since 2010

Telephone02 9622 1558


Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

If you live in our intake area and would like to apply to enrol at our school, start by submitting an online enrolment application. Online enrolment is currently only available for Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.

If you are not able to apply online or you prefer not to, download the paper application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

Online enrolment can also be used for out-of-area enrolment. Please note that out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

Enrolment applications are finalised at the school.

For more information, visit sTpe school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

How to enrol - Year 6 into Year 7

In NSW government schools, applying to move from primary school to high school is a 2-step process that starts with an Expression of Interest. Visit the moving to high school page to learn more about the process.

  • If you have received an offer from our school for placement into Year 7 next year, the next step is to visit online enrolment to proceed with the offer and complete the enrolment application.
  • If you did not submit an expression of interest or are not eligible, visit online enrolment to start a new application to our school.
  • If you submitted your expression of interest using a paper form, or would prefer not to enrol online, use the application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form.

Moving to high school

Visit the moving to high school page to find out more about the transition of year 6 students into year 7.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.

How to get your child’s immunisation certificates?

How to get your child’s immunisation certificates?


The Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) automatically mail an Immunisation History Statement to parents after they complete their 4 year old immunisations. Parents can request a copy of their child’s AIR Immunisation History Statement at any time (up to their child being 14 years of age):

Children aged 14 years and over can request their own Immunisation History Statement from the AIR by using or creating their own Medicare online account through myGov.


What if my child was immunised overseas?


Overseas immunisation records must not be accepted by the school directly from the parent. The parent should take their child’s immunisation records to a GP and ask them to report the vaccines to the AIR using the AIR Immunisation History Form. Overseas records must be translated into English before they can be recorded on the AIR. When the child’s AIR record has been updated with their overseas immunisations, the parent can access their child’s updated AIR Immunisation History Statement by logging on to their MyGov account or calling the AIR on 1800 653 809.


When are children excluded from school?


When there are cases of a vaccine preventable disease such as measles in a school, the local public health officer may request the principal to exclude any children who are not fully immunised against that disease during the incubation period (14 days for measles). In some circumstances, if unimmunised children can be immunised immediately they may be able to continue attending school, however if the window for this has passed the unimmunised children will need to stay at home. If no further cases arise the unimmunised children may return to school.

Under the NSW Public Health Act, if an unimmunised child comes in contact with a vaccine preventable disease outside school, they can also be asked to stay home during the incubation period to reduce the risk of starting an outbreak. Again, unimmunised children can avoid exclusion from school if they can be immunised very soon after being in contact with the disease. The timeframe and exclusion policy varies by disease - see the NSW Health Disease Control Guidelines for more details.

Who can I contact for more information?


For more information about the new requirements contact your local public health unit on 1300 066 055.​​​​​​​​​​